Please support the Institute for Polish-Jewish Studies
The Institute for Polish Jewish Studies receives no core funding from the State. Supporters, therefore, play a key role in sustaining the Institute – the key educational institution in Britain devoted to the history and culture of Polish and East European Jewry.
The Institute for Polish Jewish Studies is a registered charity in England (Charity number 293643).
Supporting the Institute through your donations can make a contribution to realising the Institute’s goals. These are:
- Preserving the history of Polish Jewry on an international basis
- Disseminating the results of research by means of publications, lectures, conferences, seminars and documentary films
- Focusing the attention of the world public on what is most significant and precious in this legacy of Polish and East European Jewry
- Collaborating with our East European colleagues to understand our shared past.
- Where to buy caverta in Ottawa
- Lamictal online in india
- UPS zocor 10mg delivery
- Buy combivir online from Thunder Bay
- Reglan to increase breast milk supply
- Nortriptyline liquid
Please support us with a donation to the Institute for Polish-Jewish Studies.
All donations can be Gift-aided.